Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hoggy Hoggy Hogwarts !!!!

This isn't much about my academic experience at Oxford but it is worthy to note that I have been officially adopted into a society here. During Freshers week ( Where you go around and collect about a million trees worth of paper from all the different societies who want you to join them ) the Harry Potter society caught my eye. Of course, as a huge fan and being the brightest witch of my age, I decided to join. Immediately they welcomed me in. By the end of Michaelmus term I had gained a position on the Committee as Artiste!

I'm involved with all the meetings, and decisions, and also planning crafts events! It's a really great experience and the fact that they were okay with me only being here for a year was great.

Anyways we took a trip to Leavesden Studios - or in common terms. The Harry Potter Studios tour. It was amazing. I literally teared up.


But most importantly - I learned to duel!


Pretty cool right?! The gift shop was even cooler - though my wallet doesn't seem to think so...
My next entry will probably be in a few days because we ( My friends Reem, Brian, Steven, and Bernard ) leave for Greece! I'm super excited!!!

But I can't believe Hilary term is already coming to an end.

I'm just going to choose to ignore that for now....

As far as I'm concerned this year will never end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment