Thursday, May 7, 2015

So much to look forward to!



Now that exams are done I have a bit more to talk about and time to do it! We've now entered the blissful trinity term! Why is it so blissful?! Because we get to lounge about on the grass! For the entire year we've faced signs that say  'Please Do Not Walk on the Grass !' but now they are gone and soon there will be garden parties and people lying about doing work. I can't wait!

That is as soon as the weather get's better...It's been a bit blustery recently!

I've got a lot to look forward to this week! Tomorrow I have a tutorial in psychology! Since Trinity term for Biology students here means working mostly on their research there isn't much for us to visiting students to do bio wise. So Martin (our head tutor) lined up some topics for my partner Reem and I to do that we thought were interesting. This week is Psychology where we will be doing a presentation on ADHD!

But after that.....there is the first formal of the term! Formal are literally one of my favorite things here, getting served your food the food and your wine poured for you makes you feel like royalty! There are also five this term and you bet your bottom dollar i'm going to try and go to all of them!

But an even that is going to make me feel even more like royalty is St. Hilda's Ball which is happening this Saturday! Here's a preview of me without my mask - and I won't be wearing the tiara! But that's my dress and jewelry! I'm so excited! I've always wanted to go to a masquerade!

But that's really all I have to say for now! I'll have more updates from the formal, ball, and comic convention I plan on going to in a few weeks as they happen!!!

This term looks so promising!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment