Monday, June 1, 2015

London MCM 2015 !!!!

It's been a week since the con and I miss it so much!!! I made so many friends who I"m working on visiting before I go! Right now I'm actually staying with my friend Eloise!

Here's a picture of us.

 On the left is Eloise and on the right is my friend Roth who let me stay with her at the con! They're both amazing and we had such a great time cosplaying gravity falls. I went as Mabel, Eloise went as Wendy, and Roth was Bill.

Here's a picture of some of our Gravity Falls group from Sunday, Eloise couldn't be there but I met one of my favorite artists from Tumblr, Finch! She's the Wendy in this picture. Connor, who is on my left, Oscar who is giving me the kiss on my left, and Barry who is hugging Oscar. Barry and Oscar are huge dorks who befriended me really quickly, I'm going to miss them!!!! Which is why, as I said, I'm trying to see them all before I leave.

However I am trying to change my plane ticket so I can attend another con in July with Oscar, Barry, and Eloise.

Here is another picture of my second costume which I made from scratch!

That's James on the left as Wirt, I'm in the middle as Greg, and someone I've forgotten as Beatrice we're all cosplaying characters from Over the GardenWall.

This was honestly one of my favorite times of this year, I made so many friends, all of which were just as nerdy and loved cartoons just as much as me. I'm so sad I din't get to go to London MCM October where I could have met them sooner! But at least I have something to look froward to next time I visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment