Sunday, June 28, 2015

Starting the Goodbye Process

These next few posts are going to be a bit of flash backs, I didn't have a lot of time to complete them given the time crunch to see all of my friends and then pack but this is generally how it went. after that formal I had two more weeks until we finally left. So after doing a bit of packing I decided to go and visit  eloise again where we played Splatoon and saw Jurassic world. We also played mini golf....


I decided it would be a good idea to crawl through the hole during mini golf.... and It was we had a cheeky time. Speaking of cheeky! I finally discovered what a cheeky Nandos was and let me tell you it was right fun! Nandos is also delicious. I mean, for what you pay and what you get that is. It's kind of like a classy KFC.

Anyways so this time with Eloise went from two days to five days ( just as it had last time considering her parents love me and didn't want me to leave ). To be fair I didn't want to leave either. It would be the last time I got to see Eloise before leaving for America. And she's going to study in Japan for a year so that's even more unfortunate. The time differences are going to be crazy!

After a great five days we finally had to say goodbye at the train station and it felt very much like one of those old movies where one of the two people saying goodbye runs down the platform waving a handkerchief while the other waves from the train window. Unfortunately, she couldn't go down  to the platform with me so it kind of put a damper on our plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment