Sunday, September 21, 2014

Liz Vs. The Layover: Round 2

okay ! so i've made it to canada ! and let me tell you guys something. the canada airport is crazy. like i've never been so confused by an airport in my life. i thought i'd just have to go through to my next gate like you do in the states but you actually have to go alllll the way through customs. AND THEN when i treid to check in at one gate they said i hae to go to gate 5 so i did. BUT THEN gate 5 was like " no this is for china and taiwan rn. " and i was kinda confused by that but they told me i could check in at 2 pm. so i'm sitting in the swiss chalet dining area charging my electronics for the big pond hop. also i'm eating cheese pierogies.

pierogies are my life.


if you don't know what a pierogi is, it's kind of like ravioli { they're usually stuffed with cheese and sometimes bacon } but then instead of a flour/pasta based casing it's a potatoe casing. sooooo imagine cheese stuffed french fries in ravioli shapes.



side note: the best thing about airports is getting streetpasses from around the world ! it's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment